Boarding at Cypress Trails Farm

2012-04Genia-ZekeWe live on the property and pride ourselves to give every horse very special attention.

We treat our boarders horses as if they were our own.

We do NOT feed Coastal Cow Hay or cheap Grain.

We only feed the best T&A Hay available, our choice of grain is Nutrena Safe Choice and Seminole Senior for the older horses or the ones with a sensitive digestive system.

Your horse will be fed grain twice daily and hay 4 times a day.

We’ll turn your horse out either all day or all night depending on the weather.

You are welcome and encouraged to drop by unannounced and take a look around or talk to our current boarders.

Boarding rates start @:

$ 195.00 for Stall Board (You feed, muck and turn out yourself, you also provide feed, shavings and hay)

$ 255.00 for Partial Board (We feed and turn out, you muck and provide feed, shavings and hay)

$ 295.00 see Partial Board above, but we muck for you.

$ 580.00 for Full Board (We feed, turn out and muck, we also provide feed, shavings and T&A Hay )

And of course anything in between, according to you and your horses special needs or wishes.

20 Responses to “Boarding at Cypress Trails Farm”

1. Hello I am a dressage trainer in Ohio looking for a place to possibly bring down me and my clients horses to train in the owner months. Do you offer seasonal boarding? What are your rates and availability? Thank you in advance!

2. Meaghan says:

Do you offer pasture boarding?

• Nadja says:

Sorry, no we don’t. We believe horses need a stall here in Florida. It’s way too hot during the day to be out even in the shade.

3. Melissa says:

I am looking for a place to board my 10 year old 14.2 riding/driving/therapy haflinger gelding. Do you have any stalls available. Thanks

4. Lynn says:

I am looking to bring my irish sport horse down from Brooksville. We jump, ride dressage and hack around/trails, etc… Do you have stalls available? Thank you, Lynn

5. Kayla says:

Hi I am looking for a place to board my horse. I will be moving her down to Florida sometime late January through early March. Due to a move to Korea. She is a 7 year old Quarter Horse. We are non-English riders, does that matter here?
    Look forward to hearing from you.
    Kayla

6. Erica Sessa says:

Hey there! I am looking to board my two horses by December 1. Looking for a partial board and two stalls. Would love to discuss details! Thank you so much. :)

7. Michelle Beck says:

Hi, I am looking to partial board my horse as soon as possible. Just wondering if there is still a waiting list.. Looking forward to hearing from you. Thank you

• Nadja says:

I believe we have one stall open as of now.

Partial is $295 incl. dropping feed, turn out and mucking.

You buy feed, hay and shavings.

Call me if you want to come by and take a look

813-362-3485

8. Lindsey says:

Looking to move a horse to Fl do you have anything available in the next month or so? I would also like to come check out your facilities:) thank you so much.
    Lindsey

9. chelsea says:

i am looking for a place to board my 3 horses and i was wondering where you guys are located and if you have any stalls opened. thank you for your time. please contact me on my email @chardy4501@gmail.com

10. Peggy Donelan says:

I am moving my horse to Florida the first of May. Is there an available stall?

11. Heather says:

I am moving down to the area end of July. Do you have any stalls available? Is there a time I can come by and take a look at the place and discuss what is included in board?